Decorating By frenchfancy Updated 15 Aug 2011 , 7:19pm by frenchfancy

frenchfancy Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 3:34pm
post #1 of 4

please help me understand what is being said. I am relatively new to cake making/decorating and to this forum. I am self taught so never had any lessons. I am doing my best to read books and practice all different types of cakes but I have a problem on here trying to understand all the abbreviated jargon used on here.
Is there any kind soul out there that would please explain these abbreviations to me so I can make sense out of what I am reading.

3 replies
tigerhawk83 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 3:42pm
post #2 of 4

Go to the General Forum on this site - the top thread is called Cake Central Acronyms. That covers most of the abbreviations people use here.

TexasSugar Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 3:44pm
post #3 of 4

Also if something has the little .... under it, if you hover over that word with your mouse it will tell you what it means. icon_smile.gif

frenchfancy Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 7:19pm
post #4 of 4

thanks for that

Quote by @%username% on %date%