How Often To Contact A Potential Customer?

Business By CupcakeQT82 Updated 16 Aug 2011 , 12:05am by costumeczar

CupcakeQT82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupcakeQT82 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 1:55pm
post #1 of 4

I had a girl really interested in having me do her wedding. She called me on both my cell and my home number leaving her message, and she also "Liked" my facebook page for my cake business and left a message there about the wedding cake. I replied to her message on facebook and also left her a voicemail but didn't talk to her directly. I'd really like to book her as it's for next summer and I'm trying to book lots for next summer, but so far she hasn't contactd me back yet (this was 5 days ago). I don't want to bug her and seem desperate but I'm also wanting to make sure she received my voicemail. (I'm a home business just getting going).

3 replies
QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 6:12pm
post #2 of 4

I do one follow up. They will get a hold of you if they need to. icon_wink.gif

LoveMeSomeCake615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 7:06pm
post #3 of 4

Yep. She obviously has all of your contact info. 5 days is not that long. If she hasn't responded in a couple of weeks, you could try again, maybe through email this time. In my experience, most brides who are a year out from the wedding don't feel a lot of urgency. Give it some time, if she is that interested, I'm sure she will contact you soon. icon_smile.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 12:05am
post #4 of 4

I contact them once, and it's up to them after that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%