Slim Fast Ad-Funny

Lounge By AnnieCahill Updated 8 Aug 2011 , 4:07pm by AnnieCahill

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 5 Aug 2011 , 1:00pm
post #1 of 3

I saw this last weekend on the web-can't remember what site I was on but I found it again doing a Google image search. The first picture was much bigger when I saw it, and of course being a "caker" I thought "hmm that cake looks dry." LOL!

http://allday.today.com/_news/2010/06/15/4513066-fat-bride-cake-toppers-cute-or-mean

Enjoy!

2 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 8 Aug 2011 , 2:24pm
post #2 of 3

Those are hilarious! And I say this as a hefty bride myself! But you're so right about the cake, AnnieCahill! The fondant has cracked like plaster of Paris, which is probably what they used for the photo, knowing what those food photography prep people are capable of! Pretty design on both of them, though.

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 8 Aug 2011 , 4:07pm
post #3 of 3

LOL glad you liked them. I was a hefty bride too, but luckily most of everything was covered.

I went to a wedding last weekend where the bride had a back butt (where the dress is too tight and squeezes the back meat together, LOL ). I felt so embarrassed for her. She wasn't that heavy, but the top was so snug and I thought her boobs were going to come flying out of there. I was ducking and covering all night!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%