The Opposite Of This Site

Lounge By myheartsdesire Updated 3 Aug 2011 , 1:10am by AnotherCaker

myheartsdesire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myheartsdesire Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 5:05am
post #1 of 7

I find myself over at cakewrecks almost as much as I am here. I not only think it is wonderfully hilarious but also a great not to do opposite to the good things on this site.icon_smile.gif anyone else like it??

6 replies
louanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louanne Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 8:07pm
post #2 of 7

i am a cake wreck addict, i keep a stash of personal cake wrecks that eventually when i am brave enough i will turn in, right now i know they are bad, so i am not ready to be told how bad they are... icon_biggrin.gif ....but yes i am there everyday!

myheartsdesire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myheartsdesire Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 7

At least we're not alone icon_wink.gif. Although I have a feeling we might just be the only ones willing to admit it.

Jess155 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jess155 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 9:14pm
post #4 of 7

LOVE Cake Wrecks! I read it everyday.

amygortoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amygortoncakes Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 12:30am
post #5 of 7

I love the pictures from the grocery store. For some reason here in So Cal there aren't a ton of these horrible cakes at the grocery store. Wal-Mart doesn't even carry cakes. The wedding ones are great too.

QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 1:09am
post #6 of 7

I think EVERYONE has been on Cakewrecks at least 3 times. I think it's funny and Sunday Sweets is the best!

AnotherCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnotherCaker Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 1:10am
post #7 of 7

It's a wonderful thing to see yourself (twice now, yay!) and friends on Sunday Sweets though, gotta admit, it's the ultimate cake high!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%