Agbay Delight!!!

Decorating By BlakesCakes Updated 25 Jul 2011 , 12:11am by AnnieCahill

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 11:08pm
post #1 of 3

A few weeks ago, I decided that I'd had enough of using my 16" knife to level and split my layers, so I bit the bullet & ordered a single blade Agbay leveler.
For potential customers (agbayproducts.com), if you want to order, there is no cart on the website, but you can request a PayPal invoice from the top center of the homepage.

I used the leveler for the first time last night. OMG! What a difference it made in the process & the product.

So easy, right out of the box.

Took me less than 5 mins. to get it ready to use. Leveled 8 cakes, re-set it and split all 8 again for filling. After stacking layers, one cake came up a bit tall (different brand of pans that WILL be replaced summarily!!), so I re-set the leveler and took 1/2 an inch off the top.

This was the first time that I can say my cakes were perfectly level. I also noticed that after filling & crumb coating, the cakes had no bulges.

I am not frugal--I'm CHEAP--and I can honestly say that this is the best big $ I've spent on a cake supply in a long time.

Rae

2 replies
LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 11:25pm
post #2 of 3

Agreed!! I love it, it's my favourite cake tool out of absolutely any. There's no point in buying an airbrush for pretty colours, or a cricut for nice designs if you can't get the cake looking professional before you add those (not saying that those who don't own it can't get professional looking cakes, it just makes it super easy when you have the Agbay!)

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 12:11am
post #3 of 3

Please stop bragging about your Agbay until I can get one. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%