Need Help On Coors Light Cake!!!!

Decorating By creationsbycandice Updated 14 Jul 2011 , 10:55pm by creationsbycandice

creationsbycandice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
creationsbycandice Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 12:38pm
post #1 of 4

Im doing a coors light can cake and i dont know how i can put the logo on the cake. Ive called my local bakeries and they wont print out edible image because its a copyright!! Need help! cake is only a week away!! icon_eek.gif Thanks very much!

3 replies
Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 3:09pm
post #2 of 4

I just did one for a grooms cake, haven't uploaded it yet. But I printed out a large label on my computer. Cut it out and traced around it on the can which was fondant. I wanted the outline to be perfect. Then I had to draw it all by hand. It turned out great and I am not an artist. I did it all with buttercream. Not sure if this helped but I had the same problem so I just decided to try it this way and it worked...

Serena4016 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Serena4016 Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 3:18pm
post #3 of 4

Just helped my niece with a budweiser can....Printed a label off the computer (internet is fantastic) and used the print as a template to cut out the larger pieces in fondant with an exacto knife and then traced the smaller details onto the cake and handpainted them.

creationsbycandice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
creationsbycandice Posted 14 Jul 2011 , 10:55pm
post #4 of 4

thank yall very much!!! helped alot!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%