A Pat On The Back

Lounge By corpsequeen Updated 18 Jul 2011 , 6:31am by corpsequeen

corpsequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
corpsequeen Posted 4 Jul 2011 , 8:34am
post #1 of 7

That's right, I am making a thread to toot my own horn. icon_razz.gif I just turned 22 and I have now been decorating for 1 year. With my 21st birthday money I bought my first decorating supplies and taught myself everything I know today with a little help from tv shows, the internet, and plain old trial and error! I am proud of myself and how far I have come over this last year and I felt like sharing it with the world! I'm still a beginner and I still have a long way to go but ill be darned if I'm not enjoying every step of the way and looking forward to the next!

Thank you to everyone here for the endless amounts of information and inspiration! What a truly phenomenal place to have stumbled upon icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 4 Jul 2011 , 4:38pm
post #2 of 7

Well, happy birthday and may this bring you a lifetime of pleasure! This is an addiction that can start early and last long, so enjoy every step of it!

corpsequeen Posted 9 Jul 2011 , 7:30am
post #3 of 7

Thanks Marianna!

Echooo3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Echooo3 Posted 17 Jul 2011 , 10:27am
post #4 of 7

Girl, you've got talent. I just looked at your pictures and if you do that after one year you are well on your way.

Good luck to you and happy caking.

debbek152 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbek152 Posted 17 Jul 2011 , 10:52am
post #5 of 7

Happy birthday and congrats! I too have taught myself most of what I know now. I am also still learning. Your pics are great and you have lots of talent. I can't wait to see where you will be by your next birthday!

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 17 Jul 2011 , 6:01pm
post #6 of 7

OMG your cakes are awesome. Only one year. Happy Birthday to you! You have some serious talent. You deserve a pat on the back.

corpsequeen Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 6:31am
post #7 of 7

Thank you all! icon_biggrin.gif I had forgotten I made this! Lol. I was particularly proud of myself that night :p

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%