how can you vote for cakes give us a clue icon_mad.gif

3 replies
platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 10:16am
post #2 of 4

Question....What do you mean by "diaper cake"

Quote:
Quote:

Any photos of diaper cakes and/or other crafts/subjects will be deleted immediately.

I guess that rule is unclear or I'm thinking of another type of cake. I've seen a lot of cakes that have diaper bags & babies in diaper...etc... so can you please clarify what you mean by "diaper cakes"

Thank You

Cakechick123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakechick123 Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 7:50pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumlady

Quote:
Quote:

Any photos of diaper cakes and/or other crafts/subjects will be deleted immediately.

I guess that rule is unclear or I'm thinking of another type of cake. I've seen a lot of cakes that have diaper bags & babies in diaper...etc... so can you please clarify what you mean by "diaper cakes"

Thank You

a diaper cake is not really cake. They use disposable diapers, toys and baby products to built a stack that looks like a cake. Thsi is then presented to the mom to be as a "cake" and she can use the items afterwards.

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 29 Jun 2011 , 6:07am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakechick123

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumlady

Quote:
Quote:

Thank You

a diaper cake is not really cake. They use disposable diapers, toys and baby products to built a stack that looks like a cake. Thsi is then presented to the mom to be as a "cake" and she can use the items afterwards.

Awwwww OK...I feel really stupid right now icon_redface.gif Thanks for clearing that up

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%