To those who use these:
1. Are these non-perishable?
2. If used as a filling, can they be used on their own or should they be mixed in with icing? I would like to do both.
3. Is there a specific formula I need to use or just scoop and plop? I don't do volume/weight baking so I just measure everything out with cups and spoons.
2. do NOT use on their own. They should be mixed into something - batter, icing. They are highly concentrated and too expensive to use on their own as a filling.
3. I use enough until it "looks right"
Thanks Leah-I knew you would chime in since you use these. I appreciate the input.