Suggestions On Arkansas Razorback Hog

Decorating By leannrr Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 4:56pm by leannrr

leannrr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leannrr Posted 20 Jun 2011 , 3:21am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have any thoughts or tricks on making the University of Arkansas razorback hog? I'm just making a flat cut out of fondant. Should I airbrush it or any ideas on getting the shape right? I've printed things and pin poked the design, but this will be even too big for my printer- probably 33"x15".

4 replies
sebrina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sebrina Posted 20 Jun 2011 , 3:41am
post #2 of 5

I JUST posted a picture of a Georgia Bulldog that might help. I put some general directions in there but basically I used teh picture over wax paper to do the cut-outs. Then I attached them & painted the rest. Here is the results...

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2073940

Good luck & let me know if I can help. icon_smile.gif

leannrr Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:17am
post #3 of 5

oohh! I like that look. I could cut the razorback out and add a few 3D features and paint also, but my first concern is getting the shape right since it will be too big to print out on my printer. I need it to fit the whole cake size of 33"x15" Thanks for the input.

Marina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marina Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:41am
post #4 of 5

Do you have access to a printer? You can keep enlarging it until you have the right size and then taping it together. I do that all the time when there's a template I need.

leannrr Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:56pm
post #5 of 5

I tried messing with the printer settings last night to no avail. Will have to have hubby's help I guess. I also had the thought of using an overhead projector. That may be the easiest of all. thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%