Duncan Hines Cake Box Tops & Bottoms

Baking By Olenmetra Updated 9 Jun 2011 , 3:02am by platinumlady

Olenmetra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Olenmetra Posted 8 Jun 2011 , 3:47pm
post #1 of 5

OK...SO.... I have been saving Duncan Hines cake box tops and bottoms (with the upc) BUT I have no idea why...LOL

I have a drawer FULL. What can I do with these/trade them in for. Any good offers out there? I couldn't find too much about it when I googled it.

4 replies
Reyna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Reyna Posted 8 Jun 2011 , 3:49pm
post #2 of 5

I donate to schools for computers

Elaine2581 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elaine2581 Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 1:29am
post #3 of 5

I'm not aware of any purpose for those. The box tops we save for our school are small squares labelled "Box tops for Education" as well as Campbell's soup "Labels for Education". I believe these box tops are only on Betty Crocker cake mixes. I think they used to be on Duncan Hines but not for the last several years. HTH

katnmouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katnmouse Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 2:24am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olenmetra

OK...SO.... I have been saving Duncan Hines cake box tops and bottoms (with the upc) BUT I have no idea why...LOL

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Be careful or the Hoarding show will be knocking on your door. LOL
Just kidding - actually this is exactly the kind of thing I do, but with more than box tops and bottoms. I'm the gal who keeps everying because "surely I can figure out a use for that..."

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 3:02am
post #5 of 5

I agree with Reyna Box top for Kids...I have seen that on the Duncan Hines Box. I used to be that way with kool-aide upc years ago when you could trade them in for cool stuff icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%