New Az Law. Help Me Understand Please.

Business By Bettyviolet101 Updated 15 May 2011 , 10:58pm by calicopurr

Bettyviolet101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettyviolet101 Posted 13 May 2011 , 6:00pm
post #1 of 11

I have been reading lots of forums about the new law and really want to know if we have to get a business license or not. I have read through it and know it never said you did have to get one but did it say anywhere that you don't? Wouldn't that be amazing if we didn't have to? icon_smile.gif

10 replies
christiannaaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christiannaaz Posted 13 May 2011 , 7:03pm
post #2 of 11

No it wouldn't be amazing, quite frankly. I support real businesses that collect tax and employ people and contribute to their communities.

Bettyviolet101 Posted 13 May 2011 , 7:49pm
post #3 of 11

Um yes it would. You can still (and I will) pay taxes. This is a great country and who cares so long as people are abiding by the law? Your post had nothing to do with my question so please don't respond again unless you would like to help me by giving me information to start a LEGAL BUSINESS. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

christiannaaz Posted 13 May 2011 , 7:54pm
post #4 of 11

Yeah, ignore everything I said, you just keep thinking that. Good luck!

christiannaaz Posted 13 May 2011 , 7:57pm
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettyviolet101

information to start a LEGAL BUSINESS. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Except I can't ignore that part. thumbs_up.gif So, you know, you need to look into the rules for your particular county. I'm in Pima, which might not have anything to do with yours. Do some homework at the city/county departments maybe? icon_confused.gif

Bettyviolet101 Posted 13 May 2011 , 8:00pm
post #6 of 11

Will do! Anyways also is the new registry up that anyone knows of I want to get on it asap if it is. Thanks!

Bettyviolet101 Posted 13 May 2011 , 8:08pm
post #7 of 11

Thank you I am glad you did not ignore that part because I think that is the most important part in this whole ordeal. I am scared to call my county because they can never answer questions. Its navajo county. I already tried today and I was just passed off to a machine. *sigh. Oh well just keep trying I suppose.

lorieleann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorieleann Posted 15 May 2011 , 6:25pm
post #8 of 11

I think you are just going to have to bite the bullet and call the health department and see where they are in the process of implementing the new bill. I don't think anyone here can help you 'understand' the process, as the process has not even been figured out by the county health departments. Hopefully your county has a lighter load, as from what I've seen Pima is understaffed and the staff that is there is more interested in getting people into food sanatization classes and keeping those regulations tight than they are in writing and implementing new non-hazardous food regulations (which from their definition, there is very little that is non-hazardous beyond a loaf of bread). Keep on them to get you your answers--they surely aren't going to be jumping on the opportunity for another level of regulation to oversee.

maisyone2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maisyone2 Posted 15 May 2011 , 6:45pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiannaaz

No it wouldn't be amazing, quite frankly. I support real businesses that collect tax and employ people and contribute to their communities.

Bitter are we??

christiannaaz Posted 15 May 2011 , 6:57pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisyone2

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiannaaz

Bitter are we??

icon_rolleyes.gif If you think so, sure.

calicopurr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calicopurr Posted 15 May 2011 , 10:58pm
post #11 of 11

I think you were very rude and should have stayed out of it. She was asking for help. All you did was shove your opinion in her face WITHOUT helping. Only 4 posts so far and not very helpful at all.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%