Home Bakery In Az. How To Make It Legal.

Business By Bettyviolet101 Updated 4 May 2011 , 4:53am by CupQuequito

Bettyviolet101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettyviolet101 Posted 4 May 2011 , 4:16am
post #1 of 7

I have another question tonight. I know in AZ you are not allowed to have a home bakery from your kitchen but can't you have one if you have a seperate kitchen? Does it have to have its own seperate door? Does anyone have where that info is located online? Thanks!

6 replies
CupQuequito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupQuequito Posted 4 May 2011 , 4:30am
post #2 of 7

The Food Cottage Bill, just passed. I think we still have another 60 days, before it goes into effect. icon_smile.gif

Bettyviolet101 Posted 4 May 2011 , 4:37am
post #3 of 7

WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!??!?!?!?!?!?! DOES THAT MEAN i WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT FROM MY KITCHEN???????? WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

CupQuequito Posted 4 May 2011 , 4:47am
post #4 of 7

icon_wink.gif Once it's signed, you'll need to have a Food Handlers certificate from the HD. Not sure what else. I'm a licensed business and use a commercial kitchen. But I've been reading all the forum updates... let me find one for you.

Bettyviolet101 Posted 4 May 2011 , 4:51am
post #6 of 7

I just found one still have not found what we need I am just so extatic I don't even know what to do with myself!!!!!! I am preggers and have been out of the loop for a few months so I had no clue this was going on!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

CupQuequito Posted 4 May 2011 , 4:53am
post #7 of 7

Congratulations! There's a lot of info in there by KimAZ. She's been the one keeping us all in the loop. You may be able to PM her and see if she has more info, or where to go, and what to do.

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%