Silver Jewelry Party Ideas?

Decorating By CandyLady Updated 3 May 2013 , 8:17am by atemanli

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 29 Apr 2011 , 11:51am
post #1 of 8

I am bringing the dessert for the jewerly party...need ideas please or photos...cake/cupcakes. appreciate it.

7 replies
cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 30 Apr 2011 , 1:27pm
post #2 of 8

You could do one of these:

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1245122- this one in silver

or this one:
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1257223

Or you could do ring cupcakes (with the ring on top)- make the band silver and do isomalt gems in any color you want. I think that would be fun!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 30 Apr 2011 , 2:04pm
post #3 of 8
CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 30 Apr 2011 , 10:21pm
post #4 of 8

I could never do those...how awesome..I like the ring idea because I do have the isomalt jewels I could use...thanks much.

Manila Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Manila Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 3:16pm
post #5 of 8

You could try making a cake and decorate it with bright colored tropical-looking fruits and such. If you feel really decorative try using a clean but big accessories from places like MyJewelryBox.com and decorate around it with those tropical-looking fruits. I based this idea from the picture that bobwonders provided; by the way, is that a real pearl necklace or what? If not, the details are absolutely magnificent!

SarahBeth3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahBeth3 Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 3:43pm
post #6 of 8

If you want to do cupcakes and keep it super simple, try getting some small edible pearls at Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's (where every you get your cake decorating supplies) and you could place them in small ovals on the cupcakes to look like pearl necklaces. You cold even get a second bottle of slightly bigger ones, and place one at the bottom of each oval in the center. Since you haven't posted any of your photos, I have no idea what your skill level is, so that is the simplest thing I thought of of the top of my head. Be sure the icing color(s) really contrasts with the pearl color so they stand out.

SarahBeth3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahBeth3 Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 3:53pm
post #7 of 8

Here's another thought. Rings: I don't know if you've worked with fondant, but if so, you could roll out a snake of fondant, and make it into a loop/circle and flatten a small spot opposite of the seam with one of the big edible pearls/ dragees. Paint it silver and once dry, glue the pearl onto the flattened spot. Set on cupcake, or press the back of the ring, where the seam is, into the butter cream so it sticking out like it would in a ring box. You could mix these with the necklaces. Also, you could do earrings. It would be pretty simple to make stems and backs out of fondant painted silver & glue onto the large edible pearls/ dragees. HTH

atemanli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
atemanli Posted 3 May 2013 , 8:17am
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%