Yay Me!

Decorating By Nazarine Updated 25 Apr 2011 , 11:19pm by Mo-Mo73

Nazarine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nazarine Posted 24 Apr 2011 , 9:56pm
post #1 of 8

Hi all! I've been lurking for about a month and finally signed up. I'm almost done with my first Wilton class at Michaels. Cake decorating has always been something I wanted to do. I remember watching my mother decorate cakes when I was a child. She never had the patience to teach me and I always promised myself when I grew up, I would make my own cakes. LOL! Well, I'm 36 so it took me a while, but here I am! And today, my 3 year old helped Mommy make her buttercream icing for her final project! I'm really looking forward to this!

7 replies
pixiefuncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pixiefuncakes Posted 24 Apr 2011 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 8

Good for you, enjoy your new addiction, I mean passion!

Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 24 Apr 2011 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 8

Welcome to CC, Nazarine. I think you're going to like it here! And I hope you have a great time indulging in your cake passion!

wiggler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wiggler Posted 24 Apr 2011 , 10:40pm
post #4 of 8

Welcome to CC .
Ive only been a member for a couple of months and have learned to much here . Its totally addictive . Latest thing I learned how to make here is swiss meringue buttercream . Never even heard about it till I came here . Made strawberry version this weekend . To die for icon_biggrin.gif

CakeDiva101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva101 Posted 24 Apr 2011 , 10:44pm
post #5 of 8

Welcome!!! I will warn you: this site is addictive!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif a great place to learn and share. Happy caking! thumbs_up.gif

mimido Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mimido Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 1:59am
post #6 of 8

Welcome to CC, from here your addition olny get worst ! lol

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 11:08pm
post #7 of 8

Welcome to the fun! It is amazing how quickly time can disappear while visiting this site!!

Mo-Mo73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mo-Mo73 Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 11:19pm
post #8 of 8

i agree with everyone else..i started doing cakes again just for a hobby ( stay at home mom ) and find myself doing cakes again for family and friends..its a therapy thing for me and this site is totally addicting...but i have learned new techniques and ideas..also new recipes...ive also decided that i would start sratch making all my cakes now because the taste is so much better...nothing says yummy like a kitchen smelling of homemade cakes..good luck...=)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%