Do You Know This Pattern?

Decorating By VaBelle Updated 23 Apr 2011 , 1:36am by Coral3

VaBelle Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 1:47pm
post #1 of 10

Does anyone recognize the pattern on the second tier? I've been searching around and I can't find any stencils or cutters that are the same or similar. Thinking it may be from cricut or silhouette?

9 replies
Bluehue Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 1:49pm
post #2 of 10

Can't see anything - can you post a link please...icon_smile.gif


VaBelle Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 1:50pm
post #3 of 10

It wouldn't attach so I posted it in my photos titled 'Not My Cake!'. Thanks.

Bluehue Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 1:58pm
post #4 of 10

Perhaps it is still loading onto the forum - i will have another look in a minute and see if it is there - thumbs_up.gif

Back soon


Bluehue Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 3:21pm
post #6 of 10

Oh yes, thre it is - i see it now thumbs_up.gif
Glad Leah was able to directed you to what and where - thumbs_up.gif


crushed Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 4:19pm
post #7 of 10

I followed Leah's link and now I can't stop looking at these stencils. They are beautiful!

VaBelle Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 6:22pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks Leah! Much appreciated!

leah_s Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 6:58pm
post #9 of 10

I knew I'd seen it before. I think it was a stencil they developed originally for a cake featured in the Martha Stewart magazine.

Coral3 Posted 23 Apr 2011 , 1:36am
post #10 of 10

Just for future reference, if you want a photo to show up in your post, here's how:

First upload the photo into an online photo site like Photobucket (getting a photobucket account is easy and FREE) then just copy the photo's image code (IMG Code) from photobucket and paste it into your post. Then when you hit 'submit comment' the photo will display in the thread. Easy.

Photobucket is here:

I'm pretty sure you can also use Flickr like this too - just look for the image code (IMG code) and copy and paste it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%