I figured while I was in the process of getting my home business license I would figure out a name. I have always figured I would use MadiCakes....my daughter's nickname. That's already taken unfortunately. I can't think of any variations of it, aside from things like MadiCakes Confections or MadiCakes Creations. Any other suggestions where I can use the MadiCakes idea, or something similar? Thanks!
If youre just starting out, consider choosing a business name that describes your business in some way. Dont get too specific you dont want to call your bakery business The Cookie Cafe, if cookies are not the only baked goods you sell. If you also plan to solicit business as a wholesale baker, selling products to other business you may want to include that also. Make an effort to incorporate some phrase (tag line) in your business that will help prospects remember you and ensure your business is the best one to call.
Lets take a peak at a few
* CakeStarsmaking your dreams come true!
* Cake Creationsthe perfect cake every time!
* Happy Cakelet us create joy for you!
* Frosty Cakesspreading the love one cake at a time!
* Fondant Fantasies.no design is too outrageous!
* Stacked with Love.taking your celebration to a whole new level!
Thank you for the advice, and the ideas!
Mad About Cakes?