Where Can I Find This Impression Mat (Photo)?

Decorating By PuffCake Updated 4 Apr 2011 , 4:10pm by NanaSandy

PuffCake Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 2:34pm
post #1 of 7

It's a diamond impression, but has the flower-ish design at each intersection. All google searches lead to the plain diamond patterned impression mats. I don't want to re-create the cupcake in the photo. It's just an example of the specific pattern I'm looking for. Thanks.


6 replies
PuffCake Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 3:14pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you FlourPots! I think that's it too! I even searched their website this morning, but assumed it was an impression mat so that's what I focused my search on. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Rosiepan Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 3:18pm
post #4 of 7

Try looking up Patchwork cutters diamond design. It could be that it also has abot 4 little designs to emboss in the centres,

FlourPots Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 3:31pm
post #5 of 7

You're welcome Puffcake icon_smile.gif

I think the one with 4 interchangeable centers has a much larger diamond pattern.

myslady Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 3:40pm
post #6 of 7

that was made with a rolling pin. I have one but not sure who made it.

NanaSandy Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 4:10pm
post #7 of 7

I think this is it. It is on Globalsugarart website

Framed Clover Rolling Pin 16 inch by GSA

Quote by @%username% on %date%