Do You Know What Tip Was Used?

Baking By divinecc Updated 22 Mar 2011 , 2:37pm by divinecc

divinecc Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 2:08pm
post #1 of 4

Do you know what tip is used on this cupcake? I love all of Bella's cupcakes, so cute!
Here is another pic she has...looks like the same tip as well!

Is there a certain technique maybe???

3 replies
lilmissbakesalot Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 2:23pm
post #2 of 4

It's just a large star tip, but rather than swirling around, you just pipe straight and pull up slowly so the waves fold over one another.


imagenthatnj Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 2:29pm
post #3 of 4

I was trying to figure this out some time ago, and found out that people use the tip 2D for these.

Hope you get more answers.

It's the same tip that these are decorated with. (first cupcake on first page, and 3rd on second page)

I remember reading that in one of the CC magazines too. As for the movement of your hand, I have no clue. You'll just have to practice!

divinecc Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 2:37pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the help! Practice make perfect icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%