Looking For A Specific Cake...

Decorating By yummy_in_my_tummy Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 3:52am by sugardugar

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 2:48am
post #1 of 8

Hi Everyone!!

It must have been about a month ago, there was an amazing pink and white wedding (I think wedding) cake that was on the MOST SAVED CAKES list and I could have sworn I also saved it, but I guess not...

Anyway, it was maybe three or four tiers high, it was white with a few pink lace accents and I think pink royal icing scrolls as well - doing this all from memory because I can't reference the photo!

If I remember correctly, the lady said it was a practice cake? But I can't be sure.

Does anyone have any idea of what I'm looking for?? On the most saved cakes list about a month ago, white with pink accents, probably some luster dust and it was AMAZING....

7 replies
cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 2:53am
post #2 of 8
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 3:38am
post #3 of 8

Very pretty! But no, this one's not it. It was a white fondant covered cake with pink accents in the lace... I'm so bummed I didn't save it... thanks cownsj for responding icon_smile.gif

CreativeCakesbyMichelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakesbyMichelle Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 7:11am
post #4 of 8

I searched CC and google and couldn't find anything fitting that desciption. Sorry! If you happen to remember any key words from the description I'd suggest using those in a google search and add 'cakecentral' to the search. Good luck!

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 3:08pm
post #5 of 8

I'll see if I can find something else for you. Keep in mind, it's always possible that the poster deleted the cake altogether. I hope not, and that you're able to find it.

sugardugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugardugar Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 5:26pm
post #6 of 8
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 1:41am
post #7 of 8

YES! YES! YES! YES!! That's it sugardugar!!! Thank you SO much! I love love love this cake icon_smile.gif

sugardugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugardugar Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 3:52am
post #8 of 8

icon_biggrin.gif glad to help!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%