Angry Birds Cake- So Fun!

Decorating By sharlanet Updated 24 Feb 2011 , 3:34pm by SucreSucre

sharlanet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sharlanet Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 5:36am
post #1 of 13

I saw this cake while surfing around and thought it was so cute! I hope it's legal to post a link to it.
http://www.technewsdaily.com/sweet-treat-playable-angry-birds-cake-goes-viral-2199/
icon_biggrin.gif

12 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 5:38am
post #2 of 13

I saw this on Youtube earlier today. It does look fun. However, I'd still like to know where is the cake in that cake?

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 5:45am
post #3 of 13

that was really cute! I've never heard of angry birds, but any kid would love that. I think all the parts were made out of cake.

SweetSouthernBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSouthernBakery Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 6:00am
post #4 of 13

That is the cutest thing!!! My nephews love to play angry birds and your right Apti it seems that all parts of it were made of some type of edible material. And what a fun birthday cake!!

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 6:17am
post #5 of 13

That is AWeSOME!!! never thought that was possible that coming from an Angry Birds addict thumbs_up.gif

Chala86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chala86 Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 9:19am
post #6 of 13

Love this. People have been addicted to Angry Birds in my house for months so this cake would go down a storm.

kristiemarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristiemarie Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 2:01pm
post #7 of 13

That cake is the best. LOL Love it!!!

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 2:31pm
post #8 of 13

Love it, I am a huge fan and player of Angry Birds! Who knows I might make a cake like this for my son's birthday!!!

Cake_Nurse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Nurse Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 2:44pm
post #9 of 13

My husband actually showed me this on youtube a couple days ago. He loves this game and I think he was giving me a hint icon_smile.gif

luvtocreate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvtocreate Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 3:02pm
post #10 of 13

Wow!! Love it. My kids would get a kick out of it.

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 3:26pm
post #11 of 13

That is adorable! My daughter would love this cake.

Wing-Ding Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wing-Ding Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 3:30pm
post #12 of 13

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! If my son sees this, he's going to want me to make him something similar. Luckily, his b-day is in January!

SucreSucre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SucreSucre Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 3:34pm
post #13 of 13

This is so hilarious!! icon_lol.gif My family was just talking about how popular this game was. My one of my daughters is an angry birds fanatic! She just mentioned last night that a classmate had an angry birds tee-shirt and she would love to have one, and that there was an angry birds reference mentioned on a "Glee" episode last week. This will just make her day. I'm sure this cake will be in her future. She's a novice baker and loves to get in the kitchen with me.
Thanks for the post thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%