Graduation Cake

Decorating By vick73 Updated 22 Feb 2011 , 2:26pm by cownsj

vick73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vick73 Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 2:04pm
post #1 of 3

I am needing some ideas on how to make a graduation cake for my son. He is a huge train enthuist. I would like to do something with the train crossings and train tracks. I have ideas but would like someother helpful hints and ideas. He is my oldest son and I want this cake to be awesome!

2 replies
DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 2:15pm
post #2 of 3

Have you looked in the galleries here? If you go to Galleries, then click on "search" right below the top row of tabs, you can type in your search criteria, such as, "train" or "graduation". You'll be presented with more ideas than you'll know what to do with. icon_smile.gif

My immediate thought regarding the theme would be to put the high school or its mascot on one side of the tracks (and maybe some other mementos of his life, such as little league or elementary school, etc.) and your son in his graduation gown on the other side. (assuming this is a high school graduation).

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 2:26pm
post #3 of 3

You can also do google searches and click on the "images" spot near the top left of the page and it will just give you images to look through. If you see something interesting just click on the photo.

Which graduation is this?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%