Need Ideas On A Rapunzel Cake

Decorating By Noe2 Updated 22 Feb 2011 , 4:56pm by onetier

Noe2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Noe2 Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 2:40am
post #1 of 3

Hi everyone!

My twin girls are turning 7 next week. One of them wants the little mermaid theme and the other one wants tangled. I already have a cake pan for the little mermaid but because Tangled is so new there is no cake pan. I have seen a few ideas like a barbie cake but with Rapunzel & a castle cake. I don't want to do either one so I was hopping someone could help me with ideas.

Thank you. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
cakerookie8915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerookie8915 Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 5:18am
post #2 of 3

What about a sheet cake with a buttercream transfer? I was in Micheals the other day and there are a lot of Rapunzel coloring books available now that you could get your image from.
There are also tiny Rapunzel figurines available at the toystores now that would work for topper of some sort. You could just do a pink and purple cake with a Rapunzel topper or a woodland scene with a rapunzel figurine.

onetier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onetier Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 4:56pm
post #3 of 3

I saw this idea that I thought was cute. It was the tower that Rapunzel was in. The lady had made many small circle cakes (like 10) and then just stacked them on top of each other and made the tower. Then there was a little figurine of Rapunzel sticking out of it with her hair all the way down and around the tower.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%