Truck Cake

Decorating By icer101 Updated 16 Feb 2011 , 8:23pm by icer101

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 7:46pm
post #1 of 4

could someone please lead me down the road, to making my grandson a 2006 ford ranger pick up truck cake. I have mikes dvd on the car, love it. I have been on the-blueprint.com site. Everything i type around this truck (to get truck picture and then the sides, top, frong and back ) views, they say , don,t have. Anyone that can help me just a little to get started, i will appreciate it very much. Again , if i could just get the prints of the different views, it would help so much. I am not having any luck. Maybe i am not using the-blueprints site right. tia

3 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 4

have you tried doing a google image search? Usually you can find just about any picture you want when doing a google image search. You'll probably be able to find different side/angle views too.

m_mckinney1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m_mckinney1 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 4

On the blue print site, try searching under ~ Cars, then Ford, then go to page 10. Pictures but no diagrams, though

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 4

thank you two, so far. i have googled images ,etc. I have gotten a pic of a truck on the-blueprint site, but now side, front, top and back views. I will keep trying. Again, i was led to believe getting these views was free. I am seeing it is not, which is ok, but just wondering if anyone that has done a truck, can just get me started. Sorta like mikes car dvd, stacking cakes , then using this images to cut the truck like it looks. It is ok, if i just get a truck tutorial from this site of some kind. thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%