"nightmare Before Christmas" Figurines

Decorating By cakemom888 Updated 4 Feb 2011 , 7:53pm by suepers

cakemom888 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemom888 Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 3:36am
post #1 of 5

I am doing a "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed cake for a client soon and I need to buy some figurines for it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get some from?? I'm starting to get nervous....

4 replies
AnotherCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnotherCaker Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:33am
post #2 of 5

Those are pretty expensive. Hope your clients are paying for them!

Darthburn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darthburn Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 3:55pm
post #3 of 5

I'm not so sure about where to buy figures... I have seen stuff on eBay and such. I know I look for them everywhere because my wife is a collector. I see little key chains and such too.

Try looking at Hot Topic or Spencer's websites or in a mall if you have them, they tend to have a lot of NBC stuff... although sometimes only around Christmas.

If you can get away with it, you can do a giant Jack Skellington cake like the one I did for my wife (avatar and in my pics). I have pretty detailed instructions for making it, I've sent it to a few people, if you'd like them?

Darth_Aerdna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darth_Aerdna Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:16pm
post #4 of 5

Don't know where you are located but we have a store in our mall called ICING.

Last time I looked there were tons of Nightmare Before Christmas items that might work for you.

suepers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suepers Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 7:53pm
post #5 of 5

The Disney Store might have something, since it's a Disney movie. They had tons of stuff when I was at Disneyland over the summer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%