Bed Bath And Beyond Bubble Tea Straws

Decorating By Niki11784 Updated 31 Jan 2011 , 12:37am by Niki11784

Niki11784 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Niki11784 Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 11:21pm
post #1 of 6

Hi,I was wondering if anyone had any bad experience with the BB and B milkshake straws? Someone mentioned on CC that they were not as thick as normal bubble tea straws and I want to make sure this won't be an issue.

5 replies
jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 11:38pm
post #2 of 6

Hi there!

YOu got yours at BB&B??? I just looked there the other day and asked about them,,but they don't carry them at my store. ANyways...I ordered my online dirt cheap through Amazon, but heard you can get them at mexican stores too. They are awesome straws!! I used them for my 3 tiered cake for first time, today and wow,,you HAVE TO GET THESE!! What a difference! Easy to cut and cake didn't move an inch when transported! Love them!

BTW,,ck them out online and see reviews for them on Amazon..people are raving about these now and someone else told me to get them online also!

Niki11784 Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 11:50pm
post #3 of 6

I did see them online, but shipping triples the price...BB and B is around the block from me and much easier to get to. They are really colorful milk shake straws, right on the gadget wall- next to the popsicle molds. Did anyone have a bad experience with them? A good experience?

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 12:04am
post #4 of 6

Since last summer, my supermarket (Shopright) has been carrying bubble tea straws, $1.99 a box (probably about 30 to a box)

cakeglitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeglitz Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 12:09am
post #5 of 6

I ordered mine online...they were very cheap. I use them all the time. They work great!!! So much easier that the wooden dowel rods!! icon_smile.gif

Niki11784 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 12:37am
post #6 of 6

I know they are great icon_biggrin.gif I am trying to find someone who used Bed Bath and Beyond specifically!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%