Indianapolis Cake Supply

Decorating By HannahsMomi Updated 27 Jan 2011 , 3:24am by indydebi

HannahsMomi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahsMomi Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 10

I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me. For those of you who live in Indiana...are there any good cake supply stores in Indianapolis or surrounding areas? I would like to find a good place to buy boxes, cupcake inserts, the list goes on and on...
Any help would be so appreciated!

9 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 9:18pm
post #2 of 10

Googling "restaurant supply indianapolis" brings up a few different restaurant supply stores. For boxes and cupcake inserts I recommend buying online at: http://www.brpboxshop.com/

HannahsMomi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahsMomi Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 9:22pm
post #3 of 10

thanks for the website suggestion! And the other advice! I guess that should be the second part of my question...any good websites suggested for buying bulk supplies? There are so many out there! It is hard to know who has the best prices!

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 9:26pm
post #4 of 10

For most bulk ingredients and supplies you won't be able to beat the prices at restaurant supply stores. They usually don't sell fondant, but you can get fondant for below wholesale at GSA:

http://www.globalsugarart.com/cat.php?cid=799

BARBARAJEAN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BARBARAJEAN Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 10

Go to www.countrykitchensa.com I love them.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 25 Jan 2011 , 9:17pm
post #6 of 10

There's a cake shop. I can't think of the name. Something about Bee's on the West side. You take the exit to the Indianapolis race track. Can someone else tell her the name? I don't live in Indy anymore - so I don't shop there anymore. I never purchased boxes there or anything - but when you need things, it's always nice to know of local shops.

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 26 Jan 2011 , 1:10am
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylstrial

There's a cake shop. I can't think of the name. Something about Bee's on the West side. You take the exit to the Indianapolis race track. Can someone else tell her the name? I don't live in Indy anymore - so I don't shop there anymore. I never purchased boxes there or anything - but when you need things, it's always nice to know of local shops.

It's called Ms. B's Sweet Supplies. icon_biggrin.gif http://www.msbssweetsupplies.com/

I've been there and it's really awesome!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 26 Jan 2011 , 1:34pm
post #8 of 10

There we go! I was going to call it Aunt B's. But I'm glad that you knew the name of the place for the OP!

KaysKreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KaysKreations Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 1:09am
post #9 of 10

You can get boxes and paper products from Cash & Carry Paper. Their prices on boxes and circles are really good.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 27 Jan 2011 , 3:24am
post #10 of 10

You will LUV Ms. B's supply! Marsha (owner) has done cakes for YEARS and is my go-to person when I have a problem. She has two HUGE rooms of inventory. If she doesnt' have it, you probably don't need it! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%