Penis In "action: I Did It!!!!!

Decorating By cakelover613 Updated 13 Feb 2011 , 7:40pm by mykinkykitchen

cakelover613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelover613 Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 5

So after reading the thread on the "Penis in action" cake, I couldn't wait to try it. OH WAS IT FUN!!! My sister was the lucky recipient of the cake, and she absolutely loved it. It was a BLAST to make, and so much easier than I thought! I used the idea to make the penis out of rice krispy, and I formed it around the tubing, which was attached to a syringe. I filled the syringe with powdered sugar mixed with warm water, and it was nice and warm for her hehe icon_smile.gif I loved doing it! I shared my photo in the Male Anatomy section! Thanks for the idea!!!!!

4 replies
zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 8:12am
post #2 of 5

intriguing! can you please post a link to the thread you are referring to?

cakelover613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelover613 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 1:07pm
post #3 of 5

Sorry I didn't see the reply until today, I think I used to get emails when someone replied to my posts but I haven't lately..hm..oh well here you go!

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-639045.html

zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 6:39pm
post #4 of 5

how funny!

yes, if you are the person to start a post, you have to go back and clilck 'watch this topic' (bottom left hand corner) otherwise you won't get an e-mail to say you've had replies If you simply reply to someone elses thread, you will automatically be watching it. Just another one of the many bugs on cc.

mykinkykitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mykinkykitchen Posted 13 Feb 2011 , 7:40pm
post #5 of 5

Congrats and I am sure you had fun! I have also use a mini fountain pump wired to a remote control for effects like this!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%