Supplier Help

Decorating By kisha311 Updated 18 Jan 2011 , 9:08pm by Kitagrl

kisha311 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kisha311 Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 3:28am
post #1 of 6

I have been out of the baking game for a little over a year and am now getting back into it. The websites and suppliers that I used to frequent seem to have disappeared or gone out of business. Where can I find reasonably priced fondant and Americolors online? I know I seem a bit late, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

5 replies
sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 5:05am
post #2 of 6

globalsugararts.com is a good place to start

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 1:59pm
post #3 of 6

For general supplies, CKProducts.

Also for general supplies, Oasis Supply. Search Cake Central on their website, because they will also give you a coupon code for 10% off.

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 5:38pm
post #4 of 6

globalsugarart is my go to supplier. They have great prices on fondant and you can't beat their customer service. They ship fast and i have yet to have an order screwed up.

BTW since they are right here in ny i get my items in one day usually, with regular ups shipping.

I just placed an order last night, and when i checked this morning, the order left my local UPS facility this morning and should be here this afternoon. I won't be upset if they can't make it down my road today as we are having an ice storm right now. So if i have to wait until tomorrow it will be fine.

Navyempress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Navyempress Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 8:58pm
post #5 of 6

I love using Country Kitchen Sweetart. I can flip through their catalog all day long and their prices are cheaper than pastrychef.com, where I used to shop.

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 9:08pm
post #6 of 6

Kisha if you ever come down near Philly, Oasis Supply is based right out of NE Philly (Bensalem)....I just go visit them locally. I see you are in Northern NJ so it might be worth your time to call up Oasis and place a large order and then pick up once per month?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%