Woody And Buzz Lightyear Tutorial?...plz Read..

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 31 Aug 2011 , 12:35pm by chocolatestone

jenscreativity Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 4:40pm
post #1 of 12

Does anyone have a tutorial or sketch of how they make woody and Buzz Lightyear out of gumpaste/fondant please? I have tried to make them,,but having difficulty. I looked in the gallery but no luck. Can anyone lead me?

Thanks a lot!

11 replies
jenscreativity Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:16pm
post #2 of 12

anyone help me please??

helenecake Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:38pm
post #3 of 12

hi if you look flourjuice on cake central I like what she did...I hope this will help

jenscreativity Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:56pm
post #4 of 12

yes, that helps..thank you..anyone else for buzz?

cutiepiecupcake Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 11:04pm
post #5 of 12

here is a great looking 'how-to-do' buzz! http://www.anniesartbook.com/2008/05/buzz-lightyear-is-born.html

galliesway Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 11:14pm
post #6 of 12

Her Scooby Doo is great too! Wish she'd do a Spongebob and friends one! icon_smile.gif She's AWESOME!

jenscreativity Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 4:46am
post #7 of 12

Tandoori Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 1:54pm
post #8 of 12

Thank you, guys, AnniesArtBook.com is mine and I'm glad you like the tutorials.

Galliesway, my kids are not fans of Sponge Bob, otherwise I would make one gladly. icon_smile.gif

barb419 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 5:03pm
post #9 of 12

I wish I would have found the buzz last week lol, I just made a toy story cake for the 16th, its in my pics, and I didn't have a buzz because I couldn't get him figured out too look right, not like the others are perfect but for my first figures they were recognizable lol. Thanks for the info, I will be bookmarking the site in case I make another one.

Price Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 5:45pm
post #10 of 12

jenscreativity, Good Luck with your project. I'm working on figures for a Toy Story Cake too. I have completed Mr & Mrs Potato Head and an Alien because I thought they would be the easiest to start with. I have been procrastinating starting Woody because I don't think he is going to be easy to do well. Sorry I don't have any tutorials to help you with. I am just going to wing it as I go. I think I am going to make Woody sitting down. If you look at his legs they are very thin and pinched in at the knees. He will be much more stable if I have him sitting. Also, I have to ship these Characters to my Daughter. I'm afraid if I make him standing his legs might get snapped off in tranist! I just posted a picture of the figures I've completed. If I get Woody done this weekend I'll try to post him too. Again, good luck, have fun and keep us posted on your progress!

jenscreativity Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 6:02pm
post #11 of 12

OK Price!! That's awesome info to know too! I know he will be hard to do, but I'll do my best like you say. I'll post as soon as finished..scary..

chocolatestone Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 12:35pm
post #12 of 12

Thanks this is very helpful

Quote by @%username% on %date%