Woody And Buzz Lightyear Tutorial?...plz Read..

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 31 Aug 2011 , 12:35pm by chocolatestone

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 4:40pm
post #1 of 12

Does anyone have a tutorial or sketch of how they make woody and Buzz Lightyear out of gumpaste/fondant please? I have tried to make them,,but having difficulty. I looked in the gallery but no luck. Can anyone lead me?

Thanks a lot!
Jenifer

11 replies
jenscreativity Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:16pm
post #2 of 12

anyone help me please??

Thanks!

helenecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
helenecake Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:38pm
post #3 of 12

hi if you look flourjuice on cake central I like what she did...I hope this will help

jenscreativity Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:56pm
post #4 of 12

yes, that helps..thank you..anyone else for buzz?

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 11:04pm
post #5 of 12

here is a great looking 'how-to-do' buzz! http://www.anniesartbook.com/2008/05/buzz-lightyear-is-born.html

galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 11:14pm
post #6 of 12

Her Scooby Doo is great too! Wish she'd do a Spongebob and friends one! icon_smile.gif She's AWESOME!

jenscreativity Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 4:46am
post #7 of 12

THIS IS GREAT!! THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! HELP IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED AS I DO THE SAME IN RETURN IF I KNOW!

JENIFER

Tandoori Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tandoori Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 1:54pm
post #8 of 12

Thank you, guys, AnniesArtBook.com is mine and I'm glad you like the tutorials.

Galliesway, my kids are not fans of Sponge Bob, otherwise I would make one gladly. icon_smile.gif

barb419 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barb419 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 5:03pm
post #9 of 12

I wish I would have found the buzz last week lol, I just made a toy story cake for the 16th, its in my pics, and I didn't have a buzz because I couldn't get him figured out too look right, not like the others are perfect but for my first figures they were recognizable lol. Thanks for the info, I will be bookmarking the site in case I make another one.

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 5:45pm
post #10 of 12

jenscreativity, Good Luck with your project. I'm working on figures for a Toy Story Cake too. I have completed Mr & Mrs Potato Head and an Alien because I thought they would be the easiest to start with. I have been procrastinating starting Woody because I don't think he is going to be easy to do well. Sorry I don't have any tutorials to help you with. I am just going to wing it as I go. I think I am going to make Woody sitting down. If you look at his legs they are very thin and pinched in at the knees. He will be much more stable if I have him sitting. Also, I have to ship these Characters to my Daughter. I'm afraid if I make him standing his legs might get snapped off in tranist! I just posted a picture of the figures I've completed. If I get Woody done this weekend I'll try to post him too. Again, good luck, have fun and keep us posted on your progress!

jenscreativity Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 6:02pm
post #11 of 12

OK Price!! That's awesome info to know too! I know he will be hard to do, but I'll do my best like you say. I'll post as soon as finished..scary..

chocolatestone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chocolatestone Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 12:35pm
post #12 of 12

Thanks this is very helpful

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%