For Those Whom Have Problems With Cake Pops!!

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 4 Jan 2011 , 8:34pm by cupcakesnbuttercream

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 4 Jan 2011 , 8:18pm
post #1 of 2

Hello and I just posted on here in my pics,,my strawberry SHAPED cake pops and I think they are the best ones I've done so far.

TO those who have a hard time mastering them..my solution helps and may help you! I simply INSTEAD of dipping them into the chocolate, I take a big spoon and scoop up the choc. and dump over the cake pop..then I immediately swirl the pop around to drip the excess of and use a knife to smooth out the facial sides for decoration. I find this to be soooo much easier than dipping, FOR ME at least,,because no matter how much I follow the instructions my "Bakerella", I CANNOT seem to get my pops to stay together once dipped and I end up losing cake vs successing it. So, I find this tip to be helpful for beginners.

If you see my strawberry shaped ones in my pics,,I was pleased with them and feel that I"m doing better..it does take practice indeed!!

OH and course,,I make extra in case I do lose some cake on pops..but I feel this helped me alleviate that problem by a lot! I want to MASTER THIS!

Jen

1 reply
cupcakesnbuttercream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakesnbuttercream Posted 4 Jan 2011 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 2

Thanks for the tip! I will have to try this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%