Cricut Cake Catridges On Sale For $14.95 Now! For 48 Hrs

Decorating By Angelfire3 Updated 5 Jan 2011 , 6:29pm by Angelfire3

Angelfire3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angelfire3 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 10:51pm
post #1 of 27

I just wanted to share the news w/my fellow CCers. I got an email about a sale. So, I bought the Elegant Cakes cartridges for $14.95 & I also just bought the Cricut Mini on ebay for a total of $158 (including $20 for shipping).

http://www.cricutmachine.com/index.php?cPath=2&&page=4

26 replies
debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 3:19am
post #2 of 27

I got the elegant cakes love it, not for that price though. You lucked out!!!!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 3:51am
post #3 of 27

Thanks for the info, just got the Elegant Cakes for $14.95! icon_smile.gif

MissBlu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBlu Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 4:27am
post #4 of 27

Yay! Thanks thumbs_up.gif

Lisa-G Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa-G Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 4:49am
post #5 of 27

Thank you for the heads up! That's a great deal!

Lisa

metria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 4:59am
post #6 of 27

omg ty ty! i just got Tie the Knot for an upcoming engagement party that i'll be hosting!

Twinflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twinflower Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 5:48am
post #7 of 27

Thank you! I just bought three carts for $45!

dreamdelights Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamdelights Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 5:55am
post #8 of 27

thank you I ordered several

cyndiK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cyndiK Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 6:18am
post #9 of 27

Thank you!! I got mine too thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

lolobell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lolobell Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 6:46am
post #10 of 27

WHAT A DEAL! Thanks so much for sharing. I recently got a Cricut Mini and my DH was all worried about cartridge prices!!! I got 3 of them tonight...each at $14.95. icon_smile.gif woo hoo!

a couple questions however....i assume that i can only use the cartridges that say "cake" on them... ???!!!
also has anyone used Duff's Fondant with their machine? Satin Ice? MMF?

any help/advice would be appreciated! thanks so much again for the sale info!

cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 7:16am
post #11 of 27

Thank you for sharing! Just ordered some - probably too many when my hubby sees them -eek! Oh well...early birthday gift to myself I'll say icon_wink.gif

caked4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caked4life Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 7:45am
post #12 of 27

Just ordered my three! Thanks for the share and link Angelfire3!

lolobell: all cricut cartridges are interchangeable, whether it's labeled cricut or cricut cake. HTH icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa-lou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa-lou Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 8:28am
post #13 of 27

Thank you so much for this Angelfire3! I got the cricut cake machine as a Christmas gift from my inlaws and was looking at the cost of getting extra cartridges ($89 at our local cake store) very wearily indeed. Just placed my order and looking forward to getting them soon. Sooooo excited!!!

TastyTreats203 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TastyTreats203 Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 9:59am
post #14 of 27

Thanks so very much for the info...just picked up two cartridges for myself...can't wait to get them and put good use to them!!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 2:00pm
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolobell

a couple questions however....i assume that i can only use the cartridges that say "cake" on them... ???!!!

All cricut cartridges are interchangable, they do NOT have to have "cake" on them to work.

For those who got their circut cake in the last couple months check out this promo direct from cricut. It's for 2 free cartridges and an apron, just pay $11 s&h. I posted about it in this link, enjoy!
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-7025018-.html#7025018

Oh and to the OP, thanks for the heads up, my SIL got a cricut expressions so we're really stocking up on cartridges, i have 9 in my cart already!

Mickeebabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mickeebabe Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 10:26pm
post #16 of 27

Does anyone know how much this site charges for shipping? For those of you who have already placed an order, how much was your shipping charge?

Thanks so much.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 2:09pm
post #17 of 27

you can put stuff in your cart and it will show you shipping cost. For 6 it was about $9

msulli10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msulli10 Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 3:22pm
post #18 of 27

Thanks so much for this info. I just ordered The Knot, Lyrical letters, and Elegant Cakes!!

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 6:46pm
post #19 of 27

Thanks (I think)! I just bought 4! I guess it'll be my little Christmas present to myself.

Mickeebabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mickeebabe Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 7:10pm
post #20 of 27

Wow. That's a great price. 3 of them for me is over $8. But that's still not bad with the cartridges being such a great price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

you can put stuff in your cart and it will show you shipping cost. For 6 it was about $9

sewsugarqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewsugarqueen Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 3:11pm
post #21 of 27

Bless you anglefire for sharing the sale info with us. Bought my daughter a cricut cake machine on sale Oct31st in chicago but we live out of the country. We thought we'd only have the 3 cartriges to work with but with sale we were able to buy 5 more. And then some angel mentioned the freebie about apron and 2 more cartriges. If we get that ( lucky we qualify) that's 2 more.
Ladies and Gents here at CC I love you for sharing great sales. These are deals I never would have known about. My addition to CC is paying off.

Happy New Year!

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 3:21pm
post #22 of 27

Does anyone know if the Cricut Cake machine is on sale today anywhere? Maybe a new years special!

onebigdogmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onebigdogmama Posted 4 Jan 2011 , 11:20pm
post #23 of 27

I got the cricut cake, on 12/27, at Michaels for $49.99! I mailed off for my apron & 2 cartridges yesterday. And they had the accessories at 80% off. Got a set of the 12" mats and frosted sheets.

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 2:20am
post #24 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cblupe

Does anyone know if the Cake machine is on sale today anywhere? Maybe a new years special!

I'm crazy excited, Amazon has the Martha Stewart version for $199, I just broke down and ordered one yesterday (and with Amazon Prime got 2 day shipping) so it'll be here tomorrow!

And I've been busy on ebay yesterday and today snatching up cartridges, elegant cakes, indie art and beyond birthdays, all 3 together cost about 40 bucks, free shipping!

I am still going to try for the rebate even though it's a few days after it says it ended, worst they can do is send back my check.

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 2:21am
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebigdogmama

I got the cake, on 12/27, at Michaels for $49.99! I mailed off for my apron & 2 cartridges yesterday. And they had the accessories at 80% off. Got a set of the 12" mats and frosted sheets.

You are kidding me. My Michales was totally cleaned out - you should go back and buy a few of them and re-sell on ebay. Or to me...

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 3:34am
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromScratchSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebigdogmama

I got the cake, on 12/27, at Michaels for $49.99! I mailed off for my apron & 2 cartridges yesterday. And they had the accessories at 80% off. Got a set of the 12" mats and frosted sheets.

You are kidding me. My Michales was totally cleaned out - you should go back and buy a few of them and re-sell on ebay. Or to me...

That's what I was thinking!! I'll give ya $75 for it! icon_lol.gif

Angelfire3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angelfire3 Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 6:29pm
post #27 of 27

Greetings All,
Sorry I've been MIA! I got my elegant cake cartridge in the mail a few days ago. I'm still waiting on my Cricut cake mini to get here. I would have bought more cartridges, but I had already spent over $150 for other items, so I had to discipline myself into stopping at one.

I REALLY wished I would have bought more than one though. If I get any more sale emails, I will definitely post them on here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%