Where Can I Get The Bikini Cake Pan

Decorating By Buttercream_warrior Updated 29 Dec 2010 , 7:05am by teresa13

Buttercream_warrior Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Buttercream_warrior Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 4:49am
post #1 of 10

I soo need this cake pan for a cake on the 8th..its a bikini pan that has full size top..not the tnee bikini cake pan that has a flat top icon_redface.gif ..ive been looking everywhere so if anyone knows where i can find one i would sooo appreciate it!!

9 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 5:31am
post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercream_warrior

I soo need this cake pan for a cake on the 8th..its a bikini pan that has full size top..not the tnee bikini cake pan that has a flat top icon_redface.gif ..ive been looking everywhere so if anyone knows where i can find one i would sooo appreciate it!!

You need only add "padding" in the form of whatever size half ball pans you want the cake to have.

To my knowledge there is no torso cake pan that has a 3D chest.

There are 3D uppers, but they don't have a body:

http://www.streichs.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&category_id=9&flypage=flypage.tpl&lang=en&limitstart=0&page=shop.product_details&product_id=1264&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

For detailed info on making female anatomy cakes, please visit the Naughty Cakes forum or gallery. icon_smile.gif

HTH

teresa13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teresa13 Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 5:56am
post #3 of 10

I use cupcakes. See cake in my photos. If you don't have the body shaped pan you can carve a 9x13 and use regular sized cupcakes or use a larger rectangle shaped pan, carve and use larger cupcakes or the half ball pan.

Buttercream_warrior Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 6:50am
post #4 of 10

thanks yall..i thought years ago i saw a cake pan that had the upper torso with a full chest,i guess i was wrong cus i cant find it anywhere! i will just carve it out and stop stressing.lol!

Buttercream_warrior Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 6:57am
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa13

I use cupcakes. See cake in my photos. If you don't have the body shaped pan you can carve a 9x13 and use regular sized cupcakes or use a larger rectangle shaped pan, carve and use larger cupcakes or the half ball pan.

is that the tneebikini cake pan?? i like the way the body part looks

HowCoolGomo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HowCoolGomo1 Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 7:12am
post #6 of 10

Years ago someone wanted big tata's I baked 2 from the wonder mold pans courtesy of Wilton.

Great shape if you're looking for the 50's or Madonna's thingy.

I've found stuff when it comes to men available.

Never found stuff for women. It's so easy to sculpt!

beenie51 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beenie51 Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 8:00am
post #7 of 10

I have used the wilton guitar pan and the sm wonder molds for the breasts. Other than that when I had need for a larger cake I carved the body out of a sheet pan and use some sm bowle I had for the breasts. Hope that helps.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 8:12am
post #8 of 10
Buttercream_warrior Posted 28 Dec 2010 , 3:57pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by icer101

hi, here is a great one. hth

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1763222

that is exactly what i want to do!!

teresa13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teresa13 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 7:05am
post #10 of 10

Buttercream, the body pan is made by Wilton's. I've had it for over 25 years. It holds one doctored cake mix and there is always plenty of batter left over to make the cupcakes too. The guitar pan works well also.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%