For Sale Forum?

Decorating By Christine1219 Updated 9 Dec 2010 , 2:12pm by Christine1219

Christine1219 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christine1219 Posted 7 Dec 2010 , 2:41pm
post #1 of 5

Hello fellow Cake Decorators !
I am new to this site and am looking for a section for trade or sale? I am looking for items not used by others as well as getting rid of itmes I no longer use. Is there such a section?

Thanks

4 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 7 Dec 2010 , 2:47pm
post #2 of 5

it is against the sites terms and conditions to list anything for sale or trade. It is suggested that you check out ebay.

However make sure to look at peoples signatures, if someone has something for sale it is ok for them to post a link in their signature to an ebay auction or other place that it is listed.

Christine1219 Posted 8 Dec 2010 , 2:13pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

it is against the sites terms and conditions to list anything for sale or trade. It is suggested that you check out ebay.

However make sure to look at peoples signatures, if someone has something for sale it is ok for them to post a link in their signature to an ebay auction or other place that it is listed.

Thanks so much! Can you please explain "signature"? Many people hve made mention of it. I am unclear onthis nor have I set up signature myself. I appreciate help!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 8 Dec 2010 , 2:15pm
post #4 of 5

"signature"
you'll see at the bottom of each of my post there is a line and then some text underneath (i have chosen a quote to use). This is my signature and it shows up on all of my post.

You can go to you "profile", a link is always on the left side of the screen. This takes you to where you can edit your profile The second box is profile information and at the bottom of it you can put in information for your signature.

HTH

Christine1219 Posted 9 Dec 2010 , 2:12pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

"signature"
you'll see at the bottom of each of my post there is a line and then some text underneath (i have chosen a quote to use). This is my signature and it shows up on all of my post.

You can go to you "profile", a link is always on the left side of the screen. This takes you to where you can edit your profile The second box is profile information and at the bottom of it you can put in information for your signature.

HTH

Again !!! Another helpful C.C. er icon_smile.gif THANKS

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%