Anchoring Pvc Pipe To A Cake Board

Decorating By melly7 Updated 22 Nov 2010 , 8:00am by melly7

melly7 Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 10:50pm
post #1 of 3

hey i was wondering if anyone knew where i can buy an anchor to anchor a PVC pipe to the cake board

also.. I'm attempting to make a dog thinking of making the head out of rice crispy treats..does anyone have any other suggestions?

thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
cheatize Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 5:01am
post #2 of 3

I believe the piece you need is a flange. You can get them at hardware stores.

melly7 Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 8:00am
post #3 of 3

yes! this is exactly what im looking for..thanks!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%