Timeline???

Decorating By luts88 Updated 19 Nov 2010 , 10:11pm by tamicat49

luts88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luts88 Posted 19 Nov 2010 , 9:42pm
post #1 of 2

The weekend of Dec.11 is my DD b-day and my grandmothers 70th. I am making one cake for the saturday and one for the sunday. On the saturday i will be incredibly busy with my grandmothers party and preparing food for DD's party. I have been trying to plan a decorating schedule that will coincide with my full time job and not leave me up two nights decorating

I was thinking freeze boths cake ahead of time. On thurs morning take on g-mas cake and fill and stack and decorate when i come home at 5 that night.

On friday I would take out dd cake and fill stack and decorate when i come home at 7.

Meaning g-mas cake would be done thurs night for the sat afternoon party and dds cake done friday for the sunday afternoon party.

Do you think this is too early? will they be fresh enough. i generally like to decorate the night beofre But I just won't have the time unless I pull all nighters.

1 reply
tamicat49 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tamicat49 Posted 19 Nov 2010 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 2

I don't have a lot of experience yet but from what I have read on here, it should be fine. I'm dsure you will get a lot of responses from people that have been on this site a long time but I think it should be fine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%