Need Help!

Sugar Work By flordeliz Updated 18 Nov 2010 , 7:34pm by flordeliz

flordeliz Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 6:53pm
post #1 of 3

on this video they show a spray and im not too sure what its called.
Can someone please help me on finding out what that spray is called?

2 replies
tesso Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 7:03pm
post #2 of 3

it is a freezing spray for chocolate to cool it down rapidly.. here is an example of it.. (and NO you cannot use the officemax sprays for you computer icon_lol.gif )

flordeliz Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 7:34pm
post #3 of 3

don't wory I will not use office max spray icon_lol.gif

Thank you for the help!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%