Multitasking To The Extreme... Ahhhh

Lounge By fuchica2007

fuchica2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fuchica2007 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 8:02pm
post #1 of 1

Hi Ladies,
I am new to cake central but I have to tell you this is an amazing site. I've gotten so many great tips and ideas from this website and am very happy I found it. I just started cake decorating about a month ago, I've always loved baking and watching all of the cake shows on tv now, so I am super excited to really be pursuing this and learning as much as I can.

The only problem is that I now think about baking ALL THE TIME!!! I'm a full time worker, I have an 8 year old daughter, 1 year old son, a husband, a home, going to school online full time (done in the summer yayy!!!) and we are involved in church. Once in a while I feel like my brain is just going to shut off from overload lol. Expecially now at the end of a semester when I have a ton of work to get done, but also a cake every week!!! Really looking forward to finishing school so that I can focus on getting my cake business going and just enjoying time with my family.

Anywho... just wanted to share, i'm sure alot of you moms out there can relate icon_smile.gif Just gotta take it one day at a time i guess...

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%