Hydrangea Cutter

Decorating By Suzanne30 Updated 15 Nov 2010 , 4:40pm by icer101

Suzanne30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzanne30 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone have the two piece Hydrangea cutters that come with the leaft cutters from JEM cutters? I was wondering if I should get those or a cutter that does the flower in one piece. The JEM cutters are cheaper & I am on a budget! What works best? Thanks!

2 replies
cdgleason Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cdgleason Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:35pm
post #2 of 3

hmm.... I bought my set from ScottClark Wolley...(less that @ 20 dollars for 3 pieces) two different sized cutters and an impression mat.... I really like the realistic look that I get from using the set! I think it's a bit time consuming but so worth the effort in the end!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 3

Hi, i have the sunflowersugarart cutter and veiner set. They are so easy and fast to make. I even make them using modeling chocolate. I haven,t tried any others , because these are so easy. I think gsa sells them. hth any little 4 petal cutter will work. The wilton g/p cutter set has a small 4 petal cutter. Use your coupons and get the g/p package and you can cut so many different flowers with them. Collette Peters teaches with these cutters and shows the different flowers you can cut. hth i do have the leaf cutter for the hydrangea and vein it also.But you can free hand cut these also and freehand vein them or use a silk leaf and use the veins on those.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%