To Many Themes That Do Not Coordinate

Decorating By Tacy09 Updated 10 Nov 2010 , 3:41am by cakesrock

Tacy09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tacy09 Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 5:59pm
post #1 of 2

Hi all, so I have a cake due this Saturday and the mom wants all of these things included on the cake for her son. Bike riding, snowboarding, jokes and football....Iv asked if we could narrow it down and she was very stern on the fact that she wanted them all on there. So my question is does anyone have any ideas? My thoughts were to do 2 tier, the bottom cut out and made to look like a road (to put the bike on), then second tier white with snowboard and football topper, then paint jokes on the board. Thats the best Iv got, so any help would be awesome!

1 reply
cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 3:41am
post #2 of 2

I like your idea, but I would have the top tier a snowy mountain and a figure (gumpaste or toy) coming down the hill on a snowboard. Then it turns into a bike path that snakes around, then the bottom could be divided up to be the 10 , 20 etc yard lines (can you tell I dont' know football?) . You could have the jokes related to sports, in general (all three) and have them on flags (for yard lines on the bottom - I think thats' football), one of the top of the mountain and one on a road sign on the bike path path...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%