1St Male Torso Cake W/package

Decorating By CakeCrystals Updated 22 Nov 2010 , 8:19pm by luvmysmoother

CakeCrystals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCrystals Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 12:44am
post #1 of 8

I'm getting ready to make my first male torso cake (package included) and I need help forming the package. Can any CCers give me some assistance with how to shape it correctly? I also plan to insert plastic tubing with a syringe on the end to give it some action. Can someone please help in this area. suggestions/advice is greatly welcome.

Crystal

7 replies
KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 2:42am
post #2 of 8

I have pressed fondant into a chocolate mold before - would that work for your purpose? Very easy and very quick with great results.

CakeCrystals Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 2:21am
post #3 of 8

I've completed the cake. I have a problem posting pics to this site but you can view the torso cake is the male anatomy gallery. For some reason, my pix did not upload into my pictures, but they did load into the galler. take a look and let me lknow what you think. My Male Torso Cake is a brown skinned torso w/a black bowtie and black speedo with the penis coming out of the top.

mayri1020 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mayri1020 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 8:47am
post #4 of 8

i like your cake, can you tell me how do you did the muscles and penis??? loos realistic...

CakeCrystals Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 3:21pm
post #5 of 8

I found the template here on CC it was uploade by jgs. The URL is: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1236873.html, or you can just look under templates. I made 2 enlargements of the template one to use as the torso shape, and one to cut up for placing the muscles on the cake. Once you cut the shape for the torso, you can use the cake scraps for making the muscles. Once you have the torso shape and the muscles made, put the muscles on the torso and cover with buttercream icing and fondant.

For the penis, I just m ade the proper shape and then I actually got help from DH about the positioning of the large vein on the underside of the penis. Keep in mind that this large vein is not suppose to be straight, but sort of an "s" shape, then I placed the smaller veins in various positions on either side of the large vein also in an "s" shape.

HTH
Crystal

soccer-mum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soccer-mum Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 4:06am
post #6 of 8

I actually have the same cake to make next week..I was just wondering what did you end up making the penis out of...was it cake too?

CakeCrystals Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 1:13pm
post #7 of 8

It was made completely out of fondant.

luvmysmoother Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvmysmoother Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 8:19pm
post #8 of 8

Wow - this is a coincidence. I received my first naughty cake request and it's the exact same cake posted by CakeCrystals with the black speedo/bow tie torso - great jobicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%