Looking For Turquose,teal Cake Box And Chefs Coat

Decorating By mookamoo Updated 15 Oct 2010 , 6:42pm by IsaSW

mookamoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mookamoo Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 5:43pm
post #1 of 4

Hi,
I have seen suggestions for cake boxes on the forum. I can't pull in up on the forum search. I am looking for LARGE cake boxes for taller cakes. For maybe 8"and 6" tiered cakes. (tall enough for...)
I want them to be turquoise or teal, aqua... Even a bright blue would work.

Also, Does anyone have a good place to get pretty female uniforms. (chef coats) Cute chef coats in teal/turquoise/aqua or blue?

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

3 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 6:41pm
post #2 of 4

you say 8' and 6' cakes, i'm assuming that was a typo and it was supposed to be 8" and 6" cakes? 8 foot and 6 foot are pretty tall, i don't think you'll find anything in specific color for that big of a box.

But for the 6" and 8" tall cakes call or email www.brpboxshop.com i think the talles i've seen is 10" boxes from them. They also do the colors, they have a blue, but not sure what shade of blue it is, but they also do custom colors.

Sorry can't help with the chef coat.

mookamoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mookamoo Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

you say 8' and 6' cakes, i'm assuming that was a typo and it was supposed to be 8" and 6" cakes? 8 foot and 6 foot are pretty tall, i don't think you'll find anything in specific color for that big of a box.

But for the 6" and 8" tall cakes call or email www.brpboxshop.com i think the talles i've seen is 10" boxes from them. They also do the colors, they have a blue, but not sure what shade of blue it is, but they also do custom colors.

Sorry can't help with the chef coat.

Haha thanks....yes I fixed the typo! I always forget that shift key. Thanks, I'll look into them.

IsaSW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IsaSW Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 4

happychefuniforms dot com has pretty ones. Have you checked those?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%