Barbie-Size Doll Family?

Lounge By saffronica Updated 10 Oct 2010 , 3:06am by saffronica

saffronica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saffronica Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 6:21am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know where I can find a family of dolls that are the size of Barbies?

"Santa" will be bringing a dollhouse for my three daughters for Christmas. My oldest (age 5) has been wanting one for awhile, and Costco has a nice big one for a decent price (it even comes with some furniture), so we went ahead and got it. But the only dolls I can find are Barbie-type, and I'd rather my daughters play with a family than a sorority.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies
campayven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
campayven Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:17am
post #2 of 3

I went to ebay and typed in Dollhouse dolls and I found this. There were plenty more options to choose from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Country-Doll-Family-G7658-Dollhouse-Miniature-/200521493136?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb0032a90

saffronica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saffronica Posted 10 Oct 2010 , 3:06am
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately, those are only half as tall as I need. That's the problem I've been having -- I can find plenty of doll families that have adults about 6" tall, but the only ones that are about 11" tall are fashion dolls, not families. I'm starting to think I might take the dollhouse back and find something else for the kids. Thanks anyway.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%