The View Posts Since Last Visit Is Working Now!!

Decorating By tesso Updated 30 Sep 2010 , 6:46pm by JaeRodriguez

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 11:51pm
post #1 of 6

OMG!! when did this happen? I thought I would check it like I do every other day.. and it is working now !!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!

YEAH !! GO CC TECHIES !!!!! You guys must work your butts off trying to keep this site running smoothy. I know I appreciate it, and I bet many others on here do too.

happy dance...lets do the happy dance.. icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 1:09am
post #2 of 6

I'm thinking it maybe needs a little more tweaking. It's only been about 90 minutes since I last checked, and it showed there were 1232 posts that I had not read. Now either CC has been REALLY busy tonight, or the techies have a little more to do.

I have a son that writes code for a website so I understand how time consuming and frustrating it can be. I appreciate the folks that keep this site going so I can feed my habit.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 2:49am
post #3 of 6

I was hoping I could view more than the first page of a search now, but it still isn't working... darn!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 3:01am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

I was hoping I could view more than the first page of a search now, but it still isn't working... darn!

keep an eye on this thread here. Jackie posted a couple days ago when the "view post since last visit" button was working. She said she would be working on the additional page issue in searches and "my forum post"
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-692197-60.html

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:27am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

keep an eye on this thread here. Jackie posted a couple days ago when the "view post since last visit" button was working. She said she would be working on the additional page issue in searches and "my forum post"
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-692197-60.html

Will do! Thanks, Leily. It's good to know it's being worked on.

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 6:46pm
post #6 of 6

YAY! :]] This just made my day! haha

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%