Lack Of Sleep And Back Ache

Lounge By ysa Updated 19 Sep 2010 , 3:50am by ysa

ysa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ysa Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 9:03am
post #1 of 4

Guys how do you manage back aches from lots of fondant kneading..and lack of sleep.. i usually do 2 big cakes in a week 3 at the most.. is that too much? i usually get mood swings 'coz of too much cake??by nyself icon_confused.gif btw, i enjoy having conversations with the member's here..eases the back ache icon_lol.gif u guys give comfort to every member here luv yah..

3 replies
itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 16 Sep 2010 , 4:44am
post #2 of 4

Advil for the backaches & the sleep just has to be managed. I can't do more than one cake per week. If I do a cake, I'm always up until about 4am the night before it's due. I can usually do ok as long as I get a good nights sleep the following night.

Two cakes in a week would be pushing it for me, & three wouldn't happen. Can you sleep during the day or go to bed early on the evenings that you don't have a cake due?

I'm trying to cut down because I know the older I get, the harder it is to recover from those late nights. Plus, it's just not good for the body.

sexy_baker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sexy_baker Posted 16 Sep 2010 , 3:53pm
post #3 of 4

You should take in a number of cakes you can just normally handle. No wonder you get those aches all over...You can try having a back massage during the weekend to at least ease those pain away. Get enough rest...you can do smaller cakes if you're body is still up for it. At least they're not too tiring as the large one. icon_smile.gif

ysa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ysa Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 3:50am
post #4 of 4

hi.. icon_smile.gif sorry for the late reply..many cakes to attend..yup i'm taking my schedules into re thinking about my health..i will focus still on my cake orders but will cut down the no's..till i get some company..workers..from time to time..huh really i get to sleep in the morning at 8 a.m. then get back at work with my clients at 12 noon icon_rolleyes.gif i will try that massage thing one of this days.. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%