Is There A Cake Central For Dummies?

Decorating By SweetsbyLadawn Updated 13 Sep 2010 , 6:49pm by TexasSugar

SweetsbyLadawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetsbyLadawn Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 3:38pm
post #1 of 3

I need help with understanding some parts of this site....What are sticky things first? and how long will the postings stay? How long will the pictures stay?What state and country is this site based?

It is highly addictive- I love it.

2 replies
PianoDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PianoDiva Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know if I can answer your questions but your post made me laugh; thanks for the chuckle! icon_biggrin.gif

I think the stickie posts are there because those are the ones that people look for the most, so they're put at the top of each forum to make it easier for people to find. The posts stay forever and I'm not sure if there's a time limit on the pictures.

Hope that helps!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 6:49pm
post #3 of 3

Stickies are there for people to easily find them. For one reason or another a moderated made them sticky.

Posts are here forever. Exceptions would be if there are technical problems, the original poster asked for it to be deleted, or it got deleted because it violates CC's terms and agreements.

If people leave the board, their posts remain, that way there are no holes or missing things in threads that leave them to make less sense.

Pictures are also on here until the OP deletes them. Also so if I picture has favorites, I think like 5, they can't be deleted with out moderators help.

CC's owners are in the USA, but we have many members that are from other countries.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%