Does Any One Know A Really Good Milk Chocolate Cake Recipe ?

Decorating By Ree-Lo Updated 23 Aug 2010 , 6:53pm by KristyM

Ree-Lo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ree-Lo Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 10:38am
post #1 of 3

Hi guys i was wondering if there was a good milk chocolate cake recipe ... as chocolate mud cakes are yummy, chocolate moist cakes are delicous and chocolate mousse cakes are beautiful as well .... im a milky person and love the taste of milk ....would i substitute anything and bring in condense milk .... icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

2 replies
AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 11:03am
post #2 of 3

Have you looked through the recipes on this site? If you go to most saved recipes there are tons of chocolate cake recipes there.

Also, try posting in the Recipe Requests section of this forum if the mods don't move it-you'll have more luck over there!

As far as chocolate cake, the only one that I can think of that would fit what you're looking for is a German Chocolate Cake. I use the recipe located inside the German's Sweet Chocolate bar (in the green package). I made it for my dad's birthday and it has a light, milky sweet flavor. Obviously, you don't have to use the coconut pecan icing if you don't want to, but it's the bomb!

KristyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristyM Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 3

I have a milk choc. recipe that starts with a milk choc. cake mix. Everyone loves it- The taste reminds me of brownies. If you're interested, pm me and I would be glad to share it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%