Supply Store And Com Kitchen In Jax?

Decorating By TattooMom25 Updated 20 Aug 2010 , 3:51pm by Kayakado

TattooMom25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TattooMom25 Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 3:11pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know of a supply store in Jacksonville fl? The only one I know of closed recently (Create A Cake). ALSO I looked up commercial kitchen that rent/lease time and the only one I found "Kitchen Kiosk Leasing, LLC" is also closed. Any help would be greatly appriciated!
ps- I do know the restaurant supply stores downtown sell some baking supplies but I am looking for a more complete store. Thanks again

4 replies
PatricesPieces Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PatricesPieces Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 6:26pm
post #2 of 5

Noooooooo...and I hate it. There are really NO cake supply stores in Jacksonville. I was soooo upset when Create A Cake closed. If I need anything, I have to make a trip to D & G in Orlando or order online. There are several of us from jacksonville and St Augustine area that belong to the sugars arts guild of north florida. www.sagnfl.com

If you need anything or have any questions you can contact me by pm. I will do my best to help you out with any cake questions you have. The guild is a great source of info too. Someone usually knows the best place to get supplies, or where to go for some of the best classes.

I know it's not as good as having a local cake supply store, but we will do our best to help any way we can.

Patrice

TattooMom25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TattooMom25 Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 7:52pm
post #3 of 5

WOW, thank you so much! I will pm you at my first free moment

PatricesPieces Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PatricesPieces Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 8:15pm
post #4 of 5

Looking forward to chatting with a new cake artist. The president of the guild is also on CC. Her name is Jane and her screen name is sweetjane...and then there is another member of the guild...her name is judy, screen name is parable. Feel free to look them up and say hello. We are always excited to find new cake friends.

Kayakado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kayakado Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 3:51pm
post #5 of 5

the are several commercial restaurant suppliers. E H Thompson on Lenox has Ateco stuff like tips, deco bags, cooling racks, spatulas, turntables, etc. They'll order fondant and such from Ateco but I don't know how long it takes to get the stuff.

Others are
Jenkins Restaurant supply on Commonwealth
G&S Kitchen Supply on Beaver

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%