Hobby Lobby Has Americolor Colors...yippeee!!!

Decorating By Mama_Mias_Cakes Updated 18 Aug 2010 , 6:30am by mandysue

Mama_Mias_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mama_Mias_Cakes Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 2:41am
post #1 of 8

I went to Hobby Lobby tonight and they now carry Americolors. I am so excited. I don't have to order these online anymore. They have about 20 different colors in the small .75 ounce bottles for $1.18 each. They also carry the super red and black in the large 4.25 ounce bottles for $4.28. I stocked up on my red and black with the 40% off coupons.

Just thought I would share the wonderful find!!!

7 replies
Erin3085 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erin3085 Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 2:53am
post #2 of 8

I want a Hobby Lobbyyyyyy!!!!! icon_sad.gif Even our Michaels is pitiful.

fertluv3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fertluv3 Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 3:03am
post #3 of 8

will have to go to mine tomorrow and see. Were they in the cake section? Thanks for the info!

hilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hilly Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 3:10am
post #4 of 8

Yes, right next to the wilton colors. Cheaper and easier to use than the wilton. Love it!

Btw, for those who don't know... I discovered something with Hobby Lobby that I didn't know until a few weeks ago. If you have internet on your phone, you can pull up the 40% off coupon and show it to them that way. They only need the coupon code, not the actual coupon. Last week, they had 30% off of an unlimited number of wilton items.

Erin3085 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erin3085 Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 3:20am
post #5 of 8

Is this the brand that most use to get rich, deep colors with a white frosting or fondant base? That is my issue...I can't get good, dark reds and such with my wilton...at least not with my fondant, anyway. And usually takes so much for frosting that my BC wants to break down on me. :/

All4Show Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
All4Show Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 3:35am
post #6 of 8

I'm so jealous. My nearest Hobby Lobby is 3 hours away. Shipping !!!! Arrghhhh!! I HATE paying shipping.

sweethaven09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweethaven09 Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 5:47am
post #7 of 8

I went there the other day and was elated to see americolor colors. I had been dying to try them, but was afraid to order. After I tried it, I won't use another brand! Now I'm so excited that they are so convenient to get!!

mandysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandysue Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 6:30am
post #8 of 8

This makes me very happy!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%