Which Tip For This Border?

Decorating By DeezTreatz Updated 17 Aug 2010 , 1:09am by DeezTreatz

DeezTreatz Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 12:51am
post #1 of 4


Do you know what tip is used to make this border?

Thank you!


3 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 1:02am
post #2 of 4

Looks like a cupcake star tip. Don't know the actual number though.

Gingoodies Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 1:04am
post #3 of 4

Like Rose_N-Crantz said, it looks like the 1M large star tip. It is a large open star tip that many use to frost cupcakes.

DeezTreatz Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 1:09am
post #4 of 4

Perfect! I have that one! Thank u

Quote by @%username% on %date%